**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to exit EMAIL app from Yahoo.mail

pbolkinpbolkin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
We have just received this Kyocera Hydro Icon phone and expecting the Samsung S4 to arrive today. MY wife set up her yahoo mail account under the "email" app and fine. IT opened and there was all her mail...all 190 messages. WE have been trying since yesterday to close "log-out" from the app so it is not continuously running. There is absolutely no way to do this. I have read forum after forum and it seems I am not alone. I actually had to space all 190 messages of hers "unread" then get rid of yahoo completely to get the program app to close. I am concerned that I will face the same problem on the Samsung.

Anyone else have this problem with EMAIL and using Yahoo? Please advise these newbies who are so darn frustrated at this moment.