Deactivate and release esn, please

towenk3towenk3 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
please deactivate my device (note 2) and release it's esn so that i may move to another mvno. thank you very much

Comments

• Hello @towenk3

I have deactivated your note 2, please allow 1-2 business days for the ESN to be released. :3
  • jennifer98074jennifer98074 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Please deactivate my device (NEXUS 5), and release its ESN. I would also like to cancel service as I will be moving overseas. Thank you.

BTW, I enjoyed the service the past 8 months!
  • Hello @jennifer98074

I have closed your account and deactivated your device, please allow 1-2 business days for your ESN to be released!
  • Kenneth HarlanKenneth Harlan Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I need my device Netgear d6100 deactivated and the ESN cleared to move over to Sprint.

I will try a different device later, more for travel and backup internet at a later date.
  • towenk3towenk3 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you Karina, for your help. But my account is still active. Can you please deactivate the service for my note 2? Thanks again...
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    @towenk3 I can confirm that your account has been closed, sorry about that. Don't be a stranger! :)
  • nestor orellananestor orellana Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi I need to deactivate device and release ESN thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @nestor orellana

I have deactivated your device and requested to have your ESN released. Please allow 1-2 business days for the ESN to be fully removed from our system :3
  • rsdkrsdk Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I would also like the device deactivated, ESN released, and account closed for my rsdk4444 account only. Never could get cell service on it, apparently due to Sprint issues. I have two other accounts that work fine.
  • rsdkrsdk Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    Sorry, the account is rsdk444 (with three 4's).