**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I would like to know how long it will take to ship a replacement for battery and charger.

Freedom4meFreedom4me FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
I bought a Kyocera Hydro Icon. This phone is not working at the moment when I first bought it. The phones problem is that it does not charge at all. I called for tech support they told me they will ship the replacement for the battery and charger. Please let me know how long it will take to have it shipped to me. I asked for the replacement parts on February 11, 2016 Today is now February 23, 2016 and I haven't receive anything as of today. Does shipping include a tracking number? Please help. Thank You

Answers

• Hello @Freedom4me

I took a look at your account and was not able to see that these accessories were requested, were you informed that they were requested. Also accessories do not having a tracking number when shipped, I apologize for this inconvenience!