Wait time for new phone

James SimonsJames Simons Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I understand there are many processes that need to take place in order to provision a preowned phone and I appreciate the extra attention to assure a positive experience for the user. However, it seems like some of the 5 or 6 steps that take place should be happening all in same day. At point where we get to kitting things should be firmly in the pipeline and moving. Once kitted I would think that packaging, staging and pickup would be a couple days tops. I am not complaining just seems process is a bit slow. I think 3 steps would be sufficient. 1 secured device. 2 kitting. 3 shipped. A week seems like a reasonable timeframe to turn a device. I am forcasting 3 weeks before I finally receive my Note 3.
Freedompop has made great strides as I am an early adopter. 2 years now. The service works for me. My wait time is acceptable based on the small amount I am paying for my plan. Cant wait to get my phone.

Comments

• Gina CousinoGina Cousino Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am waiting on mine too, and the waiting time is very hard, but excited to get it and the plan price is excellent will be referring others.
  • WantaRefundWantaRefund Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Ive waited 3 monthes on the 5th stage I'm trying to get a refund
  • Jarvis KolenJarvis Kolen Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    It seems highly unlikely this shipping process is sustainable. I'm regretting my involvement with Freedompop more and more.
  • Jarvis KolenJarvis Kolen Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    So to follow up on my previous post and give everyone a bit of hope, I have had 2 interactions with customer support, both positive, and have received pretty standard answers. My assumption is that since this is a discounted device FreedomPop is waiting on a large enough order to justify making a bulk purchase of these devices. Once there are enough orders, FreedomPop will place an order for this device to be able to procure the pricing quoted. At least in my limited experience in the telecommunications industry that seems to be what is happening. Buddy of mine is having a worse time of it, but as I told him...at this point let's see what happens. We're all here to help if needed.