Help! Galaxy S5 stuck on Samsung boot screen

Richard GoldbergerRichard Goldberger Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I received my Galaxy S5 a few days ago. It was working fine until last night when it suddenly rebooted and got stuck on the FreedomPop flash screen. My increasingly desperate attempts to resolve the issue (factory resets) have not helped, except that now I'm stuck on the Samsung screen (pretty sure one of the reboots wiped the OS). Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 244FreedomPop Newbie
    You might try getting the Samsung Smartswitch software for your PC/Laptop. That software might be able to detect the phone and push software to even though it's not finishing the boot up. Here's the link:
    http://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/

• Ashley's S4Ashley's S4 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    My Samsung S4 is acting that way now too. It's been stuck at the black Samsung S4 boot screen for a week now. I've tried removing/draining the battery, factory resetting a dozen times, clearing cache, and connecting it to my PC hoping that it would talk to Smartswitch and push software to fix the problem. Nothing worked. Smartswitch saw that it's making the physical connection with the phone but failed to connect with the device even though the device is on. Help!!!