MMS update

GAlilyGAlily Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
Has anyone gotten MMS to work?

I have a BYOD iPhone with the unlimited plan. I cannot send or receive photos. Every attempt results in a link to FreedomPop's option to add MMS, but no results. I have logged out of the mobile app as well as delete and re-download the app.

Comments

• GAlilyGAlily Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    does anyone have mms on their FreedomPop service?
    I sent an email to tech support.
  • kenbr1960kenbr1960 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I just cancelled mms and group messaging service. Every time I would send a picture to someone on T-Mobile all they would get was the text. I emailed customer service and just got a reply today that the service only works if the other person is on Freedompop.

I went back and looked at the description of the service and it certainly doesn't say that anywhere. I canceled the service as I don't know anyone on Freedompop.
    @kenbr1960 - I got it all sorted out. You need to be on the month to month (not annual plan) with the FreedomPop Premium Plus service.
    I can send and receive photos via text to other phone brands and other phone services.
  • MMann1MMann1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    It's still bad that you have to PAY to receive a photo with your text.
  • Kathleen BlackledgeKathleen Blackledge Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    When I first added the MMS & group messaging I could receive photos. Then I decided to drop it then recently added it back in (have done this drop and add again 3 times in total) but now I can't open photos sent, just that blue circle circling around....
  • Kathleen BlackledgeKathleen Blackledge Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have added and dropped this service about 3 times. It first worked but now these last two times I added back on to my service, I cannot open the pics, just have that blue circle circling around like the pic hasn't gone through.