**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Canada

Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone!
Right now, I am in Canada, and FreedomPop is working great for what I am using it as. In Niagara Falls, I am getting 4 bars of Sprint service even though I am on the Canadian side. Because there are many wifi hotspots wherever I am going, FreedomPop calling and texting works flawlessly on WiFi. Canadian numbers are also supported for calling, which other major carriers charge for (because FP uses layered.net for its calls, Canada is included). I'm a happy camper :), and I have to say that I am really impressed with the service I am getting here. Kudos FreedomPop!

Hope this thread helps some travelers
-Ali

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Ali - Thanks for the great post!
  • Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Taylor Thanks for the great service!
  • LukeLuke FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 318
    Great post!
    Wroof!
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes cell towers know no borders.
    Email: itbrianmc@aol.com
    itbrianmc@comcast.net

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    @Karen McTaggart‌ Texting internationally is supported if you have the official messaging app.
  • Karen McTaggartKaren McTaggart FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    Tried Ali, but can't send or receive over wifi only. I do have the messaging app and used it in Florida. If u have a suggestion, would welcome it
    @Karen McTaggart‌ Did you try to reinstall it?
  • Jonathan ManningJonathan Manning FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 0
    I believe if you have a custom ROM installed, like BlueKingdom or ForgottenKingdom, you will be able to connect to the Rogers network if you sign up for an account through them.
This discussion has been closed.