**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop Premium Plus ($7.99) How many minutes

Vicki McCarthyVicki McCarthy Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have signed up for the FreedomPop Premium Plus at 7.99 a month believing I was getting unlimited calling and text. My account status page states that I've used the 200 minutes which I believe come with the free account. What do I get for the $7.99 that I am paying?

Comments

• Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    You get data rollover, mms, voicemail, and tethering (at least I do).
  • Eileen ParadineEileen Paradine Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Is the mms for sending only to other FreedomPop users? If so, that would be a waste for me because no one else I know uses FreedomPop.
  • teal4 twoteal4 two Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
    mms works for non-FP for me.

Premium Plus is adding the services Marc mentions.
    Not to be confused with Premium 500 plan (not services) which is also $7.99 for 500 minutes and unlimited text.

Of course, my Premium Plus is billed at $9.43 and does not include Premium Voice but Voicemail does work some of the time, so I have emailed about that.