**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account temporary suspended

Francis ClaudioFrancis Claudio Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I am on your Free Basic Plan (200 minutes voice and 500 sms) using my own android smart phone. I have been using Freedom Pop (which is great!) under this plan for over a year now in the US. Suddenly, today it's giving the message "Your account has been temporarily suspended. Please update your billing information on the website." I am on a Basic free plan 200 and I didn't touch my billing information ever since I used your service. Is your free basic service 200 not available now? Thank you.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Francis Claudio

The plan is still available, it just seems to be a small bug. If you could please input your same card information, if you get charged for any reason we will go ahead and refund you. Please let us know when it has been updated!
  • Francis ClaudioFrancis Claudio Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    It is still suspended.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    @Francis Claudio

Your account shows that the billing has not been updated at all, can you please try updating it.
  • RFIRFI Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    It did the same thing to my account. Does the account get suspended if you go over your texts or just can't send texts anymore until it resets? That's the only thing I can think of. Everything is back to normal now.
  • bukzinbukzin Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    I am a new customer and can't place calls. System says my account is suspended.

What might I try?
  • Mickey WestMickey West Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    my phone and account has been working fine until today. I tried to make a call and got this message: (Google Voice was unable to place your call for some reason. you can retry this call using google voice or place the call through your carrier number.) I was not trying to use google voice, I didn't even know that I could do that with my phone. I was using my freedom pop account trying to make that call. Also it will not let me use my FP account even if I hit the: use device number.