**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please release my ESN.

Robert WestonRobert Weston FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I am trying to port my Galaxy S4 out to a different carrier. I intend to activate a different device on this account later. I already ported my phone number and got a replacement, which is fine, although it turns out I didn't really need to; what I need is the ESN released. when I called technical support they said I needed to call Sprint for that, but from other discussions here it looks like @Karina Magana has been able to help a lot of people with this...maybe I just got the wrong department when I called in.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Robert Weston

I was not able to pull up an account, would you please provide me with the MEID of the device that needs to be released. Once I have the following information I would be glad to further assist you.
  • Robert WestonRobert Weston FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    edited March 2016 #3
    PM sent. At least I think that's what it was. Thank you. It's a rather odd interface, because what I'm pretty sure is an outbound message displays in what is labeled as my inbox.

P.S. @Karina Magana If the way I provided the MEID did reach you, but was not the best way to provide such information, please let me know, so that I can make myself easier to work with if I ever need to make another inquiry here. :)
    Post edited by Robert Weston on
  • LucyLucy Posts: 375 admin
    Hello @Robert Weston
    I see that @Karina Magana has successfully assisted you via Private message. I will be closing this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.