Why am I not getting my voicemails? How do I fix this problem?

mgtzmgtz Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I have not been receiving all of my voicemails. People will tell me they left me a message, but nothing showed up in my freedompop app. I am losing important messages because of this. Can somebody please, please help me so it stops happening?

Answers

• scottyjscottyj Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having almost the same issue. A friend called be around 10:30 this morning, I didn't get the voice mails until 12 hours later. What the heck is going on?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @mgtz and @scottyj

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused on your end. You guys can try to force stop clear cache, I have provided the steps below:

Open up settings on your phone and scroll down. Find App/Application Management and open. Look for the Voicemail app and open. Click Force Stop and then Clear Cache. (Not Clear Data). Once you click Force Stop, you will get a pop up (if you force stop in may misbehave). Just click OK.

Make sure not to click, Clear Data that will erase all your messages. Please restart the phone. When the phone Boots back up, please test the app. Go back to the Freedompop voicemail app and Test. If you still have issues, please let us know!