**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

No internet connection since last Friday

emeicvemeicv FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
I've been having problems with my LTE internet connection for 3 months, but at least the 3G internet connection was working. But last Friday 3G stop having internet connection as well. The weird thing was that yesterday I had internet connection with 3G and LTE, but at 8 pm both of them stop working. The iPhone 5S only works on wifi.

Comments

• emeicvemeicv FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    Today the internet connection is working for 3G and LTE. Let's hope this lasts for a while.
    Today neither LTE and 3G are working. It only lasted two days.
    It's coming and going all the time. Yesterday internet over LTE and 3G started working again, but today none of them are working. When I had at least internet over 3G I could manage, but now I'm fully disconnected when I'm not under wifi. And it only happens to my. My daughter has an iPhone 5 that is not having any issue and we are in the same location.
  • Karina Karina Posts: 3,548 admin
    Hello @emeicv

Some FreedomPop users may be experiencing connection problems due to an issue with one of our service partners. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working with our partner to restore service as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience
    It's been three days in a row with no internet connection. I have performed several PRL updates but it doesn't work. I have LTE and 3G connection over Sprint, but none of them provide internet connectivity. So I can neither make calls nor send SMS.
    Another day without connectivity. I've seen in other posts that getting a new Sprint SIM might solve the problem. Could anybody please confirm me if this is so? Thanks.
  • valley_nomadvalley_nomad FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    I signed up for Internet service using Mingle hotspot at the beginning of Feb. LTE never worked. It doesn't provide DNS service. So I don't have access to the internet from almost all apps. 3G worked for a while. But it now also stops working. It has the same issue as LTE's. I can ping IP (e.g. 8.8.8.8). But I just can't do anything useful whenever DNS is needed. I tried set up other DNS server in Mingle. But it didn't work either.
  • skinnyneoskinnyneo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 38
    I also have an iPhone 5S and have not had a data connection for almost two weeks. My phone shows the 3G icon, but does not connect. My husbands phone works just fine sitting right next to me (also freedompop, also an iPhone 5S). I've tried clearing my network settings, clearing and updating PLU, even received a network update and still nothing is working. What can I do to get back my service?
    Things are going better lately. I've been having internet over 3G in the last three days. Let's hope this lasts for a while.
  • allen  dale allen dale FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    No internet connection with my tablet since April 6?
  • allen  dale allen dale FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I have internet connetion with my lg smartphone but nothing on my lg tablet since April 6, Can they both ala Qpair run off a single number? When I try to switch it on I get a message saying Inernet via phone is not available on this phone due to carrier policy or device incompatabily?