**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

MiFi 500 LTE and Spot 803s Hotspot not connecting to network

metatimemetatime Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
edited March 2016 in Devices #1
It started happening yesterday (3/11), I turned on the MiFi 500 LTE and it won't get network connection to Sprint so I tried my Spot 803s and that didn't work either. I power reset it multiple times and all day it won't work and today too. Last time 500 LTE work on Tuesday (3/8) when it worked correctly. I used the Spot 803s last time on Feb 23rd.

I'm on the 2 gig plan and I haven't used all my data, only at 379 MB at 7 days left. I tried connecting my other devices but getting no internet from the mifi since the mifi isn't connected to Sprint network for some reason. I tried updating the PRI/profile in the 500 LTE but nothing.
Post edited by metatime on

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @metatime
    For the Past 2 days, Sprint has been experiencing a network outage. I am sure that they will have it fixed today. I have not heard if they got it going yet, but I am sure once they do, you will see the answer popping up all over the forum. If I hear anything, I will try and drop by with an update.

Still getting word that is a 50/50 shot that it is work. I'll keep checking!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• qtpuffqtpuff Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having same issue on my sisters MIFI 500 and my (2) Mifi 500 ... freedompop tech support told me they were doing maintenance on the towers and they would be up 3/11 buy 10:00 pm..
    it now 3/12 and thier still not up. and of course were at their Mercy because till the towers go back up we don't have service...I'm sure I will be back on the telephone 3/14about the issue...lets see what they tell me then...
  • metatimemetatime Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 2016 #4
    duplicate post, please delete
    edited March 2016 #5

@metatime
    For the Past 2 days, Sprint has been experiencing a network outage. I am sure that they will have it fixed today. I have not heard if they got it going yet, but I am sure once they do, you will see the answer popping up all over the forum. If I hear anything, I will try and drop by with an update.

Still getting word that is a 50/50 shot that it is work. I'll keep checking!

Thanks for the responses.

I tried using this map that freedompop have: https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/13068/network-status-update-2-28-16#latest and I'm not in the yellow but then again the map might not be accurate.
    edited March 2016 #6
    duplicate post, please delete
    It's been 2 full business days, anyone from freedompop here?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @metatime and @qtpuff

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused on your end, we are currently experiencing some connection problems due to a small issue with our service partners but we are doing everything we can to get this fixed.

Thank you for your patience!