**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop Phones: Connection Issues? Need a User Guide? Click here for How to Tutorials!

njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
Take a look at the FreedomPop Phones below for the one you have. Open up the link with the Name of your Phone. In the Link you will find-What to do if you have a connection issue and How to do the Profile and PRL. You will also see some Great Tutorials & User Guides on how to operate and use the Phone. The link will help you get familiar with the Phone you just purchased, or already own. If your unsure, open the link and at the top is the Picture of the phone. Start at the top of your post and work your way down the suggestions. The Tutorials are Great to use on specific issues.

Each Phone's name, is a Hyperlink that will take you to the post I created about the phone. Click the name of the phone you have with Freedompop.

All FreedomPop Phones

Samsung-

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy S3

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy S4

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy S5

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy S6

FreedomPop Sasmung Galaxy Tab 3

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy Note 2

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy Note 3

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy Note 4

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy Victory

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy Prevail

Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2

FreedomPop Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

LG-

FreedomPop LG Volt

FreedomPop LG Optimus F3

FreedomPop LG Optimus F7

FreedomPop LG Viper

FreedomPop LG Tribute

FreedomPop LG G2

FreedomPop LG G3

FreedomPop LG G Pad 7

HTC-

FreedomPop HTC Evo Design 3G CDMA "Only"

FreedomPop HTC Evo 4G LTE

FreedomPop HTC Evo 3G CDMA "Only"

FreedomPop HTC Desire 510

Kyocera-

FreedomPop Kyocera Hydro Icon

Motorola-

FreedomPop Motorola Moto E (2nd gen)

Freedompop Motorola Photon Q

ZTE-

FreedomPop ZTE Force

LG/Google-

FreedomPop Google/LG Nexus 5

Apple-

FreedomPop Apple Iphone 5

FreedomPop Apple Iphone 5S

FreedomPop Apple Iphone 6

Freedompop Privacy Phone-

Freedompop Privacy Phone

Freedompop Privacy Phone 2

Note: These are only Freedompop Phone, The BYOD Phones are coming Soon!

If You don't see your phone in the list above and you want me to release one of the BYOD phones you have early, Please request below and I'll DM you once it is complete! :)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• Marie DesarioMarie Desario FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    i have a freedom pop phone 500MB. I have no idea ho to turn this phone on. when it is on i hit the phone in the left hand bottom corner and it goes to emergency call the the 9 dots and shuts off. Ho do I turn this phone on and use it? im going nuts here. thank you
  • Monte JoffeeMonte Joffee FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have ulefone power. I am able to call, text, and connect to Wifi. Can't figure out how to get on network for non-wifi connectivity. Thanks.
  • UFOinvestigator43UFOinvestigator43 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I was told my new LG F6 was activated by them after I received it but when I try to use it,the popup keeps is saying to 'activate' it and when I add my IMEI # and addy info etc.,it says I'm already a user. When I call C.S. 1-865-703-5785.they are ether closed or after a brief recorded message it goes back to a dial tone. Did I make a mistake getting this phone /plan? I have been a "Consumer Activist" for 20 some years,and they don't want me to get started on the complaints! :( signed...Fed up in PA.
  • Nadine RuckNadine Ruck FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have already put in a request for help??? So far I haven't gotten any response. I cannot make or receive calls on my Kyocera phone. Is someone going to help me or not.
    Thanks Nadine
  • Not2fly4awguyNot2fly4awguy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Please add my BYOD phone ASUS ZenFone 2. I having multiple problems with the service. This is a dual SIM phone. FreedomPop SIM is in SIM slot 2 and slot 2 only supports 2G.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since FreedomPop SIMs do not use 2G, have you tried it in Slot 1, yet ?
    What about the other SIM that was in Slot 1, is it able to work in slot 2 ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • highlinehighline FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Please add BYOD BLU R1 HD -- I am a new user and have a Global SIM. It works fine when I have a wifi connection. When I turn wifi off, the cell signal strength indicator shows that I have a connection (roaming) but FP services do not work -- when I try to make a call or text a message pops up saying that I have no data connection. I double-checked APN setup per FP instructions and to see that roaming is turned on.
  • jamadjamad FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hi
    I have one plus three set. My phone won't pick up freedompop network. Even though my freedompop online account says the sim is activated and it shows the account details such as min etc. I will really appreciate your help
This discussion has been closed.