**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Network connection issue

Moises AlmaguerMoises Almaguer Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

My phone is currently unable to access the network. It shows as if it has a 4G connection, but I can't make any calls or access the internet.

However, when connected to Wi-Fi, things work as they should. I tried restoring to factory multiple times. One of those times, it happened to fix the issue. Unfortunately, I updated the messaging app and the same issue came back.

I then tried restoring to factory again, but the issue didn't get fixed. I don't know if this is an issue with my phone itself, or if it's the network.

My phone is rooted (TWRP), in case that matters.

I am using my wi-fi connection on my phone to post this.

Comments

• Alan DeAngelisAlan DeAngelis Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue with a Nexus 5. I have had the phone for a while now without any issues like this in my area. All of sudden, the past two days, I have experienced spotty coverage at best and failure to connect over 3G or LTE. My phone often is 'searching for service' with no connection at all. Not sure what has caused the change. I messaged support a few minutes ago. Hope they get back to me soon.
  • Lawrence HemingwayLawrence Hemingway Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,

My Samsung Victory phone is currently unable to access the network. It shows as if it has a 4G connection, but I can't make any calls or access the internet. However, when connected to Wi-Fi, things work as they should. I I restored to factory settings the phone but it did not help at all. I tried dialing # # 72786 # but this did not fix the issue at all.

Another thing, there is no Settings > Phone/ System updates path in my phone. "System updates" does not show up in Settings. The available headings are: Wireless and network, Device, Personal, Accounts, and System. No Phone heading or System updates.