Samsung S4 - Data and Voice not working anymore - Network Not Available!

SergSerg Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
edited March 2016 in Mobile Phone Service #1
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 FreedomPop phone bought from Groupon. Used it for several months, never had any issue until yesterday.
Mobile data suddenly stopped working while I was outside, and so did voice.
Now internet and calls work only when I am on wifi. If I am not on wifi and try to call this message appears:

Network Not Available!
Please check your network connection ad try again.

Do I still have data and minutes in my plan? Yes.
Did I reboot the phone? Yes.
Did I reset PRL and Profile? Yes.
Did I perform a Carrier Reset? Yes.
Did I reactivate the phone? I tried, but it says my email is already assigned.

What can I do?
Post edited by Serg on

Comments

• JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 422FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    Hello
    It seems as though Sprint is having a pretty big LTE outage. Hopefully they will resolve is soon. You should be able to connect to 3G if that is available in your area.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • Harry ReedHarry Reed Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't think this is Sprint since many friends who have true Sprint devices are not having issues. It seems limited to Freedompop. The lack of any updates on fixes from Freedompop is also troubling.
  • SergSerg Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    There is 3G in my area but my phone doesn’t connect anyway.
  • SergSerg Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    LTE is still not working, but I was able to make my phone use 3G switching from LTE to CDMA.

On a Samsung S4, go to Settings->Connections->More Networks->Mobile Networks->Network Mode: you should switch from LTE/CDMA to CDMA. Yesterday I tried AUTO because I thought it would have automatically switched to best working network but it actually didn’t work, selecting CDMA seems to do the trick.