No Services on Phone

Christopher AlmajoseChristopher Almajose Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Currently have a Nexus 5 and currently have no service on my phone. This is the second time the phone has not had any service of a extensive period of time (about 5-7 days). I've tried to steps provided in the troubleshooting section and it did not effect anything. Only able to make a call or text on WiFi, where I don't have access to it at all times.

I'm worried this may be a common occurrence and may cause a consideration of renewal of the service.

Is there any status on when this issue is to be addressed?

Thanks.

Comments

• Christopher AlmajoseChristopher Almajose Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Currently have a Nexus 5 phone currently have no service on the device. I cannot call or text unless I am on WiFi, which I don't have access to it at all times. This is the second time the device has no service for an extensive period of time (5-7 days).

I am worried this is becoming common occurrence.

When will this service issues be addressed?

Thank you.
  • Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 2016 #3
  • rickinhurstrickinhurst Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    crickets
  • Eric ZachEric Zach Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Anything????? iv'e been without service now since thursday on my kyocera hydro icon in nyc where iv'e never had a problem before. This is absurd!
  • Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 2016 #6
    duplicate post
    Post edited by Marc Joseph on
  • Jason ProctorJason Proctor Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I've had the same issue since Thursday as well. I live in Upstate NY. I am told that they are having connectivity issues......
  • Joshua KneidlJoshua Kneidl Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm also in NYC, and my LG Volt also has had no mobile service for the last couple of days. What's going on?
  • alan_iwaalan_iwa Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm in California. I have the same issue. Can someone from Freedompop please let us know what is going on instead of thanking us for our patience?