**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No LTE service after downgrade

bobrooneybobrooney FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
Once I downgraded to the free plan, my battery kept draining like crazy. I noticed that LTE kept connecting and disconnecting constantly, with no ability to obtain a connection. To get the phone working, I have to select CDMA in Mobile Network settings to get 3G data - If I select LTE/CDMA I will always get "Unable to establish a wireless data connection" and "LTE: ESM - 26 EMM -x".

I tried the PRL and Profile update and carrier reset but the results are same. This s5 phone that I bought through **** worked great for the trial period with no issues. Does the free plan allow me LTE data? or am I only supposed to get 3G data?

Comments

• limeylimey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 673 ✭✭✭
    The free plan provides LTE data, but it seems that FP/Sprint are having widespread issues with LTE since a couple of days ago.
  • bobrooneybobrooney FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    limey said:

The free plan provides LTE data, but it seems that FP/Sprint are having widespread issues with LTE since a couple of days ago.

thanks for the heads up. i'll give support a call next week to see what can be done if I still cant get LTE.