Are there 4 g lte connection issues??

rickinhurstrickinhurst Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
I have 6 FP devices. Four of them can not connect to 4 g lte. o mention of any issues in this forum, but there never is any mention of any issues here...

Comments

• James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 244FreedomPop Newbie
    @rickinhurst, LTE is working for me, but there are several mentions that LTE isn't working right now. Just look at Recent Discussions. I've seen at least 10 posts about it.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rickinhurst
    Unfortunately Sprint is still having issue in 50% of the areas, it was having LTE issues for the past 3 days. No mention of what areas are fixed. The Pro/Masters are using this map as a reference>>

http://downdetector.com/status/sprint/map/

Members are starting to figure out that setting the device to use CDMA only or 3G Only seems to get them by. On a Hotspot, you would need to make sure you are using a Paid plan. Free is 4G LTE only.

If you need instructions for any of your device, just drop me a line here. Let me know the name of the device. I probably have a tutorial or written instruction on the device.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• rickinhurstrickinhurst Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    In NYC area, most devices are down. Interestingly, I have 7 devices, and the two oldest are working fine...Samsung Victory and S3 respectively. The others have no 4 lte service. I called customer service yesterday and they immediately blamed Sprint even though my friend and her brother have Sprint and they were working fine.

I try really hard not to be overly critical of FreedomPop, but 3 days?? C'mon.
  • Filipe AguiarFilipe Aguiar Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. I have a samsung S4 and I can not connect with LTE. It has stopped working a couple of days ago. Before it was OK and I have not changed anything...