**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Premium Voice Service cancelation and refund?

lucaslucas Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I just bought the Motorola Moto E from FreedomPop and in the checkout the Premium Voice Service was already included and I paid $19.99 for it. Since I am not going to need this premium service this month, I am wondering how can I cancel it, move my account to the free service for this month and get the paid $19.99 refunded in my account.

Can somebody help me with it? Thank you.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @lucas

I took a look at your account and was able to see that the $19.99 is not for premium service but for the Premium 1gb data plan. The premium plus plan is $7.99, please let me know if you wish to downgrade or just cancel the $7.99 service.
  • lucaslucas Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    @Karina Magana sorry, I got confused. Am I able to cancel the Premium 1gb data plan and get refund for the $19.90 and then downgrade for the 500mb plan?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    @lucas

I apologize on the delay, you can downgrade to the free plan and we will refund you the charge. Please let me know when you have downgraded so that I can refund you for the charge.
    Hi @Karina Magana can you please downgrade me to the free plan and also refund me the charge. I am not good doing this stuff. Thank you!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @lucas your account has been downgraded! Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund!
  • maungmyatmaungmyat Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. Can you also help me downgrade/refund my account please?
  • MatmanMatman Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I would Like to take the Premium service off my service also. Can I do this myself?
    Why are people asking for free service?