**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop iPhone 5 Invalid Sim

007Tjenks007Tjenks Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
edited March 2016 in Apple iPhone (Phone) #1
Just bought this phone from Newegg. Activated my phone. Everything works over wifi but within 5 minutes of my phone being on I get the message "Invalid Sim" and can't send or receive calls/texts.

I was told that I'd be able to use it out of the box and wouldn't have to buy anything extra.
Post edited by 007Tjenks on

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @007Tjenks

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, I would be glad to look into this for you. However, I was not able to locate your account so could you please send me a private message providing me with your account email please.
  • 007Tjenks007Tjenks Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 2016 #3
    @Karina Magana , @Jorge M.

Can one of the admins deactivate my account, clear sim & refund activation fee.
    Returning my phone and didn't get to use service because of too many problems.
    Thanks.

My email associated with the account is [email protected]
    Post edited by 007Tjenks on
  • Preston SeylePreston Seyle Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue, NewEgg iPhone 5 = invalid sim error. Bought this for my daughter to use in an emergency but it's useless. HELP!
  • Preston SeylePreston Seyle Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    same issue. NewEgg iPhone5 = invalid SIM. HELP!