**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I deactivated my device sent it back got refund deactivate acctount and I still am getting charged

Griselda PelestorGriselda Pelestor Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I sent phone back to freedom pop deactivated account and I am still getting charged for service I never used. Check your records I have no usage because phone did not work. Check your customer service records when I call in January. I need a refund for two months of service deducted from my account for a phone that was deactivated and sent back in the same month I bought it.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Griselda Pelestor

I have closed the account since you stated it was returned to Groupon for a refund. I also refunded you the two charges, please allow 3-4 business days for the refund to appear on you end.