**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Trying to port out number, IsValidated false

Steve FatulaSteve Fatula Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
My wifes number, can send PM if useful just tell me who. Nothing I can do seems to set IsValidated to true. I am presuming this is why the port out attempts fail from other messages here. Sadly, they all end with PMs instead of posting what the issue is.

Help!
Steve, Freedom Spot MiFi 500 LTE, iPhone 5 BYOD

Comments

• Steve FatulaSteve Fatula Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Still trying to port out her number. Keeps failing on FreedomPOP end. Yes, I used the data shown on the account settings screen in the porting section.
    Still trying to port out her number. Keeps failing on FreedomPOP end. Yes, I used the data shown on the account settings screen in the porting section.