**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to block texts/calls from unwanted numbers

Christophe CaltagironeChristophe Caltagirone Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I am starting to received unwanted/unsolicited texts/phone calls from spammers.
Is there a way to block them?

Thanks.

Comments

• MakeMoneyFindingHsesMakeMoneyFindingHses Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here! I tested this and the calls I'm getting are from CRAIGSLIST!

That's the only place where my FreedomPop # has been displayed, etc. SPAMMERS are
    somehow scraping C.L. and making calls.

I would LOVE to know how to BLOCK certain calls...when will the app allow this?
  • RMHaleRMHale Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Install "Mr. Number" from the playstore, it works everytime including sms...
    ______
    A true friend is one who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re half-cracked.
  • rdcnyrdcny Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Can I use NomoRobo with Freedom Pop? And is it significantly better than "Mr. Number?" Is NomoRobo for smartphones worth the $20/yr cost?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    FreedomPop now supports blocking 10 digit numbers. Look in your settings of the Messaging App.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs