**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

4G Network Not Found

Been having this issue for a couple of days, then I checked my account and I had to update my billing information because apparently my payment didnt go through. So I did that and still its just not connecting! How long am I supposed to wait??

Comments

• JJFreedomJJFreedom FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016 #2
    @kentchan91 - FreedomPop Photon Hotspot is 3G/4G-WiMax only, and WiMax has been shut down through a Sprint Decision made last year. FreedomPop devices cannot connect to WiMax towers since they are no longer available. However, the 3G should work on a qualifying plan.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • djinksdjinks FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    A qualifying plan is a paid plan.

Alternatively, you can purchase a new LTE device on a new account (requires a new email address) and use a free 500MB 4G LTE plan.

I should also point out that you can keep your old device on a free plan and use it to manually gift your new account 100MB each month. The old account can gift up to 500MB per month, with 100MB max to any one account.