**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

About: Freedom Stick Bolt

Get instant 4G wireless internet for your laptop with the Freedom Stick Bolt. When on the go, your PC or Mac laptop will have access to the FreedomPop data network for 100% free high-speed 4G wireless internet. With your connected laptop, you’ll be able to make VoIP calls, stream music, and watch videos wherever you go. Using FreedomPop’s fast free data network, the Bolt can save you 100s of dollars per year by helping you to cut out your existing voice and data plans. FreedomPop is the nation’s first wireless internet provider committed to delivering 100% free high-speed internet to its customers – on any device, anywhere!
Features of the Bolt:
-Easy to use - plug, play and get online fast
-Compact - fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere you go
-No cables or charging required
-Dedicated to one device at a time

Get it Now!

Comments

• Joseph PittmanJoseph Pittman Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have service on my galaxy s 4g, will I have to make a new account if I buy a bolt stick for my netbook?
  • sean mcallistersean mcallister Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to know why I can't be charged with all fees included cause my card can't do a 're accruing withdrawals,I'm not trying to cheat anyone just trying to give them all the money so I can get back on but your still standing behind the system charging me extra with the initial payment,and not wanting to change it which makes me think you don't want me back on please prouve me wrong and help me fix this!
This discussion has been closed.