**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

PLEASE HELP! Premium voice service has never worked with my Galaxy Note 2

dapsterdapster Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a freedompop galaxy note 2 from woot. I wanted a bigger screen to replace my galaxy s3. I had premium voice with my old s3 and it worked great! Ever since I got my note 2 premium voice will not work. I tried customer service many times and tried many of the same fixes over the past 2 months. (Reset it to factory default, update prl, carrier reset, etc). Nothing works. My phone just displays a message that premium voice is being used for the call, but the call just keeps dialing(no sound) then after a while displays call ended with a busy signal. Its been like this since I got the phone a few months back.
Could it be that my MEID number is being blocked by Sprint 2g? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Comments