**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap account help.

GabeGabe Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I would like to get my account from my previous FreedomPop iPhone 5 to my new lg g4. Can someone help?

Comments

• GabeGabe Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I would like to get my account from my previous FreedomPop iPhone 5 to my new lg g4. Can someone help?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Gabe

I would be glad to assist you with this request, can you please send me a private message with both MEID's of the devices.
  • Ed SungEd Sung Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a similar problem and need help. My overdrive pro stopped working and I was told to order Mingle using a different email and then have my account swapped so I don't lose my rollover data. Can someone help me with this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Ed Sung

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response, I would be glad to assist you with this if it has not yet been done. If you still need help with this, could you please send me a private message providing me with your account emails.