**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to change service from broken phone to new one.

MickyFriasMickyFrias Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
edited March 2016 in BYOD #1
Need to change my daughters' broken phone service to a new one. New phone is already activated. by the way, new activated phone still not finding service.

Please advice
Post edited by MickyFrias on


  • Mike PorterMike Porter Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the exact same issue - I purchased a Kyocera Hydro Icon from FP and it's been broken for a while. Want to swap it out for a GSM sim card I purchased.
Sign In or Register to comment.