**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

When placing calls, I get "the number or code you have dialed is incorrect" on newly activated LG G2

KengkoyFlipKengkoyFlip Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I just activated an LG G2 that I purchased from Groupon today. I can send/receive text just fine. I can also access the internet via LTE on the phone. I'm unable to make calls via the Messaging app or thru the phone app though. When I attempted to do so, a recording says "the number or code you have dialed is incorrect". I'm unable to receive calls either.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KengkoyFlip

I created a post on the LG G2, that might help correct the issue. Please take a peek at the post>>

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/14537/everything-lg-g2-connection-issue-user-guides-how-to-tutorials#latest

Please start at the top suggestion and work your way to the "Profile and PRL" update. The profile and PRL update,This just helps connect to a local tower more efficiently and makes the CDMA a little stronger. It will also help with issues like this 80% of the time. There are some other settings that are good to double check in the post. The rest should help get you more familiar with Freedompop and the phone.

If you still have issues after the Profile and PRL update, please let me know. It is possible you have something going on with the account and you might need a "refresh/resync". Let me know any errors you got if the update fails.

Hope this helps
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop