**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No SMS after porting out from FreedomPop - please check to see if port fully completed?

elementalelemental Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi admins, I recently ported one of my phone numbers out, and also moved the corresponding phone (a Samsung Galaxy S5). It looks like the account that was attached to the number was also closed. Although the port shows as completed and the ESN was successfully released by freedompop and validated by the new carrier, SMS does not seem to be working properly on the new carrier. Voice, 3G, and 4G/LTE all work fine; it's just SMS that's broken. Specifically, outbound only works to a few numbers, and inbound generally doesn't work at all (the only exceptions are a few short-code numbers).

Admins, could you please check to see that the port was fully completed on your end and that there are no remnants in the system that might **** things up? My account details:

Account name: [email protected]
Phone number: 650 799 5848
ESN: (DEC) 256 691 514 307 890 816
SIM card ICCID: 89011200000497049428

Appreciate the help!