Charges after cancellation

amflynnamflynn Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have tried SEVERAL times to turn my service off. Asking to be completely cut off for both of my FreedomPop phones, not to be charged anymore, even BEGGED your phone services to LOSE my credit card number as I have not been under contract. I called four times in FEBRUARY to ask this of you. NOW ON MARCH 23rd I am being charged $29.99 again? This is beyond **** report worthy. This is a ****. PLEASE CANCEL MY PHONE PLANS AND RETURN MY FALSELY CHARGED MONEY IMMEDIATELY. Do NOT Prorate. I have not used these phones and ASKED TO CANCEL THE PLANS COMPLETELY TWICE.

I'm past being polite because of how infuriating this whole process has been. You've already managed to **** me out of money I can't afford because of the ignorance of your phone teams. When a customer asks to cancel completely, lose her card number, cancel any services ANY services with your company, how much clearer can that be?

Please respond with any questions for information needed to fix this issue. I can't believe how incredibly terrible this company has treated me.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @amflynn Sorry to hear about your experience, I have gone ahead and taken a look into your account and can confirm that a refund has been processed along with the account being completely cancelled. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience, please allow 3-7 business days for the refund to reflect on your end :)
  • Sabu PothenSabu Pothen Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I had a freedom pop account, which I was using the trial period (06/08/2017 to 07/08/2017). I was not totally satisfied with the service and thus decide to cancel my number after the trial period. For that, I called your customer support number and canceled it(07/02/2017) before my next billing period gets started. But my credit card was charged by $32.98 even after the cancellation of the plan. I never made any calls nor used any data or sent texts from the number after cancellation.
    So, I would like to know why my credit card got charged even after cancellation and how can I get a refund for it. Hoping an early reply. Thank You