Horrible customer service and product.

Laura008Laura008 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Forget the fact that the mini mifi hotspot is either so spotty or doesn't work at all. For the price you pay - that's what you get. BUT when you're charged 98.00 for a top-up that you never bought and customer service either doesn't respond or they try to tell you that your product is working fine with no explanation for the faulty charge and no response to your request to cancel the account, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Never again!

Comments

• DEADMANSBABYDEADMANSBABY Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    THIS IS SCARING ME.I CAN'T AFFORD FAULTY CHARGES.
    I SIGNED UP FOR FREEDOMPOP BECAUSE I CAN NOT AFFORD HIGH PRICED INTERNET,NOT TO GET JAMMED UP WITH MESSED UP CHARGES.
    I PRAY ALL GOES WELL WITH ME AND THAT THEY STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT WITH YOU AS WELL.GOOD LUCK.LET ME KNOW IF THEY FIX THE CHARGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
  • mjz4043mjz4043 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Everything was working fine for me for about 5 months. Then I was no longer able to call or text except on my home network. I have done everything recommended to fix it. My son, an IT pro and a phone expert, can't get it to work.

I called tech support today and could barely understand the man..terrible accent. He didn't seem to have a clue what to do and was forever telling me, One minute. I would wait and wait and I would finally ask him if he was still there and he would come back on. I had to keep asking him to slow down in his speech so I could understand. After about 20 minutes, he left and never came back. I kept asking him if he was there and he never answered so i had to hang up.

I will call again tomorrow and see if I can get lucky and get one who not only speaks good English, but knows how to fix this thing.

Not much point in a free phone if you can't use it and dangerous, too. If you are out and counting on a phone in an emergency and it doesn't work, you are not happy.
  • ssfuryssfury Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    LOTS OF UPSELL!!!!!! wOW!!!!!
    I WOULD SUGGEST USING A CREDIT CARD THAT IS JUST ABOUT TO EXPIRE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!