**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM card breaking?

SHAWKIN5SHAWKIN5 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
edited April 2016 in Mobile Phone Service #1
This is the second time I've been on FP, previously leaving because I kept losing service. I never had any service ANYWHERE, even in places I used to get service or in the city centre. I joined back recently in the 2 free SIM card deal, getting a second one for the same reason that it might break. I've only been using this SIM card for 12 days and it is already broken. I'm using iPhone 5C, running iOS 9 and I live in the UK. It is not jail broken and doesn't have any other issues that should affect its connection. Is it a problem with my phone, or are the SIM cards just low quality or is it something else? All replies appreciated, thanks in advance.
Post edited by SHAWKIN5 on