**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why can't FreedomPop match RingPlus?

zkaplanzkaplan Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
With RingPlus's free Michelangelo plan, one gets 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 500 MB LTE. And, RingPlus's service is regular cell phone service, not VOIP, and it also includes voicemail. I am appealing to FreedomPop to match the RingPlus plans and offer existing customers a free upgrade to a similar plan. Otherwise, FreedomPop risks a mass exodus to RingPlus. Thank you.

Best Answers

• zkaplanzkaplan Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    #3 Accepted Answer
    True. But RingPlus routinely has promotion plans with free 1500 minutes 1500 texts
    1500 MB. I just wish FreedomPop gave 500 minutes of calling instead of 200. Everything else is great.
  • zkaplanzkaplan Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    #6 Accepted Answer
    Hi Ali. How can I get 100% free unlimited talk, text, and 2GB of data per month, along with free Premium Voice. All I get is 200 minutes, 500 texts, and 500 GB?