**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't get incoming calls

AnitraAnitra FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I can call out on my new phone, but I don't get incoming calls. When I try to check voicemail I get a message "Phone is not activated!" I have already been to freedompop/com/activate - where I see a page with all my account data. It looks like I am activated.

I found an archived forum post that gave this advice, which advised "select the FreedomPop Messaging app. Tap Force Stop, then Clear Data. Now reopen the FreedomPop Messaging app and enter your email address. It should now accept the email and display the FP icon on the top left of your screen." My LG Optimus F3 came with FreedomPop apps already installed: Google Play store shows me having MyFreedomPop, FreedomPop Messaging, and FreedomPop Voicemail installed, but they don't show in Settings > Apps. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled them, and tried calling my phone: no ring. At least I can now log in to MyFreedomPop!