Why didn't my data usage reset after my month, I hit the 400 mb on the free plan but it didn't reset

Byron PlaceByron Place Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
It's been a month and a whole extra day, no internet?

Answers

• Colby GuyerColby Guyer Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    First off, contact support is going to be faster, I believe its (888) 731-1555, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT. Second, do you need some data? message me.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 318FreedomPop Newbie
    can you confirm this?

First off, contact support is going to be faster, I believe its (888) 731-1555, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT. Second, do you need some data? message me.

Wroof!
  • It's been a month and a whole extra day, no internet?

Hey Byron, did your data plan reset now? If not could you message me your account email and we can look into your problem for you?

• can you confirm this?

You can contact us Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Pacific Standard time by calling (888) 743-8107.
  • Byron PlaceByron Place Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I am in no hurry we will get it, I am trying it out I have a boatload of friends that might want to jump on. So service is important, so far I am diggin it.
    Nope it did not reset, [email protected]
  • Nope it did not reset, [email protected]

Sorry to hear that Byron, we are working with our development team on the issue for you. We will let you know when we get a response back from them.
    So what happened? It reset finally but I had days like 4 or more when it said 0 days left? I had to put funds in to use it during that time, see anything wrong with that?
  • So what happened? It reset finally but I had days like 4 or more when it said 0 days left? I had to put funds in to use it during that time, see anything wrong with that?

It looks like our dev team was working on your issue and realized it was more widespread. They extended the data plan so they could debug the issue. If you added unnecessary and unused funds let us know and we can credit those back to you.
    Sounds good, I will keep the credits for the future. Thanks Tayler.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Very nice resolution Taylor!
  • Stephen AlongiStephen Alongi Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having this same issue and nobody is responding to the support ticket I placed on Sunday. Supposedly the support turnaround is 48-72 hours but that window had passed with no response from an actual human. My service was supposed to reset on Friday night or Saturday morning, but it hasn't worked since then. It just sends me to the message page saying that my account has been suspended.
  • tameka hobbstameka hobbs Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I am experiencing the same issue I sent an email to freedompop earlier today about my usage data not reseting it was supposed to reset today but it didn't and it keeps showing 0 days left in plan period.
  • Stephen AlongiStephen Alongi Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I finally got a response from support yesterday, saying that my account was fixed.

I'd recommend calling them at the number Taylor posted above, because of the >3 day turnaround time on my e-mail support ticket.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31

I am experiencing the same issue I sent an email to freedompop earlier today about my usage data not reseting it was supposed to reset today but it didn't and it keeps showing 0 days left in plan period.

@Tameka - I refreshed your account and everything should be working now, let me know if you still have issues.
This discussion has been closed.