**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why do I keep getting an error message when I try to send text messages?

UstinUstin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
Error message: msg 2120

Answers

• Marc JosephMarc Joseph FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 172
    Sounds like you're trying to send texts through the stock android messaging app rather than the FreedomPop app.
  • rfamtabrfamtab FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    i activated service on a samsung epic 4g a few days ago and i can make/receive phone calls but i cant text i get error 2120 texting not allowed..i've done update profile/prl and reset with mcl and still no luck
    what should i try next?
    thanks
  • Kyle  Griffin Kyle Griffin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I get that same message but when I try to send it through the Freedom pop app, it won't let Mr unless I have data on. How do the plans with no data but unlimited calls and text do it?
  • Blessed ShuneBlessed Shune FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I can't send text messages either, but instead of getting "error" it tells me I am out of text balance... Even though I have unlimited text and talk. I still have data left, so this is very confusing. Please someone help me.
  • Madmike413Madmike413 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 38
    Text from the FP app
  • Aaron KAaron K FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 18
    so on my iPhone I can't use the messages app either? Can only use the special freedompop app?
  • cgronocgrono Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I keep getting the Message on my Iphone green message icon. "You are not allowed to send text messages. Msg 2120" multiple times a day. I don't use that app only the Freedompop app. I rarely text from this phone at all. How can I stop them?