**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Here's how to fix no incoming call problem

ttafamilyttafamily Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I had lots of problems activating a new LG G2 bought from Sam's Club and it was resolved after three calls to Support. It was finally activated and I was able to make calls over both wifi and cell data network. Yesterday I discovered that the phone does not ring at all for incoming calls!!! No incoming call at all on either wifi or cell data network. So, another call to Support today and kudos to the fact that the wait time is minimal. I was told to get into the FreedomPop Messaging app, click on the Menu icon in the top left corner, and click on Sync Account Data. After this action, the phone now accepts incoming calls. Hoping this is useful for anyone having this same problem in the future.

Comments

• ChungHuei LinChungHuei Lin Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    This is great information !! I have ATT global sim on Samsung S4. Outgoing call ok, incoming does not ring at all. However, both outgoing text and incoming text are working. Kind of strange combination.

After reading this thread and tried the "Sync account data"... hey, it fixed. Thanks.
  • David KisslerDavid Kissler Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue, LG430 Tablet. Worked great, then added voicemail and ported my old number in. Incoming calls do not ring and goes straight to voicemail. Of course no notification of voicemail to boot. Every day I test it, if it does not ring I sync acct data. Sometimes that's it, phone works normally again. But not always, then it's a lot more. I do a device reset, a carrier reset, then in tablet settings activate device, check system updates. Then sync data again. Cross my fingers, say 3 hail Mary,s and call my phone......Didn't work this morning. Try later.
  • popupser159popupser159 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks! This totally fixed my problem with the Verizon Samsung Galaxy s5! Now texts work, calls go in and out! Thanks!!!!