**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Will not receive texts unless on wifi?

dannalim@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I can send texts on and off wifi but I only receive them when on wifi. Does anyone have any ideas on how to correct this? The phone is a Samsung Galaxy 4 bought from FP. Thank you

Comments

• schnur7schnur7 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I had the same problem with brand new phone I just got from them. I discovered if I turned roaming on for texts that I could receive texts. roaming was turned on for voice but not for text. Hope that works for somebody.
  • Tally FellsTally Fells Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    schnur7 said:

I had the same problem with brand new phone I just got from them. I discovered if I turned roaming on for texts that I could receive texts. roaming was turned on for voice but not for text. Hope that works for somebody.

Can you explain where to do this... I have a different phone, and don't even know where to start with this and have the same problem.