Phone is Now Shut Off Because Calls and Especially Texting Eats My Data

Elijah KanousElijah Kanous Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Can someone please help turn my phone back on? I have an LG Optimus F3 and the premium 1GB plan that is supposed to have unlimited calls and texting yet my data is constantly eaten away by texts and now my phone is shut off. I've used the phone in a manner that actually should use data (like using a browser or checking email over cellular connection) maybe three times since I've had it. I also have automatic sync shut off for my apps so there is no reason my data should be just bleeding away. How is this considered unlimited calling and texting if it's eating my data away and my phone is shut off now because of it? Please help me to get my phone turned back on.

Comments

• Elijah KanousElijah Kanous Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    So apparently I can call out but I think this is only because I currently have Premium Voice on my plan. But I can not use the texting app or check my voicemail over cellular connection. Can someone help me and fix this issue? I do not understand how FreedomPop can claim to offer unlimited calling and texting if the texting gets shut off because somehow it operates off of the data limit. That isn't unlimited texting.
  • fantasticfantastic Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    The way I understand it is that if it's using data, using the freedompop messaging app, it should not use any data or at least credit it back to your account & show up as a "Phone Call Data Credit" under your data usage tab. If you call fp 9 times out of 10 customer service will tell you it's suppose to use data. I've been told over & over that this phone call data CREDIT with a + sign is data used not a credit but again this is incorrect. Also, You should be able to set a data limit on your phone so you do not go over.