**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New Phone. Need to transfer number to new phone.

grahamkrgrahamkr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I got a Galaxy S5 to replace my current S4. I need to have my phone number transfered to my new phone.
Also, I moved the sim card from my S4 to my new S5 and now getting a message that my sim card is locked and restarting my phone. Is there something I still need to do to make this stop?

Answers

• sdduksdduk Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Sounds like your phone is locked to the network of the old network it was bought and you need to get the phone Unlocked.
    If you search on ebay for Samsung galaxy s5 unlock code you will be able to get one from there not sure how much but i would think about £10 or you could just ring the provider of the phone they may unlock it for free if its not in contract.
  • grahamkrgrahamkr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I already did that. I got a code from AT&T and it said it was unlocked. Not sure if there is a way to verify on the phone. It is saying SIM card removed now. It isn't able to detect the SIM CARD I guess. It is the SIM card I took out of my FreedomPop Galaxy S4.
  • grahamkrgrahamkr Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Still need someone to switch my account and phone number over to my new phone. Can someone please help me with this?
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did go through the same steps as you did with the S4, put your email and password and the fogg... setting in your new phone ?
  • SHERRY331SHERRY331 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Phone to phone transfer tool can help you transfer phone number from the old one to new.What's more,it also can transfer photos,messages,call logs,doc and more.