**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please help with Freedompop offers

zkaplanzkaplan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 45
I keep getting FreedomPop offers that do not work. Can someone please send me a proper link to the $49.99 Galaxy Tab 3? Thank you!

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @zkaplan it does appear that the offer you are currently looking for has expired, please stay tuned as we are always having great deals and i'm sure the Tab 3 will be coming back soon :)
  • zkaplanzkaplan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 45
    Thanks Jorge. I ordered the LG G Pad on sale for $49.99 instead. However, I am now told that it is on back order. Any chance that FreedomPop would substitute a white Galaxy Tab 3 instead? I was told that that is in stock. Otherwise, I will wait patiently for my LG G Pad.
    Hi Jorge. I forgot to give you my order number which is 47767926.
    Hi Jorge. Have you used either the Galaxy Tab 3 or LG G Pad? Which do you recommend? Also, when making calls on a tablet with the FreedomPop app, do all calls go through speakerphone? Thanks!