Account Temporarily Suspended

akatheswedeakatheswede Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
I hit my 500 text, (I am Free plan) on 5-2-16 and had 0 days left for my service period. Today it still says 0 days BUT I get messages on phone that account is inactive, and FP site says billing error add valid payment method. Mine is valid checked it then top banner says i need to choose a data plan. Is my period going to reset and my phone become active again or do i have to call customer support to deal with this issue.? I still have 1.39GB of data why would the 500 text cause this when really they could just start using my data or even the WiFi that I am connected to as this issue persists? I have tried powering down phone and also tried PRL updates and they fail.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @akatheswede

I took a look at your account and was able to see that your account looks like its in good standings now. If you are still having issues please let me know and I would be glad to look into this.
  • akatheswedeakatheswede Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks after calling CS I got put in a level 2 tech support request that took a few days to get it figured out but it did get done thanks for checking this thread.