**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Global SIM with Windows Lumina phone

monteiromonteiro Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I inserted my Global SIM into my Windows Lumina 520 phone but it says SIM is missing or invalid. This was an AT&T prepaid phone.

Can anyone help in getting me to have it work? The provided instructions say if it does not work to manually set APN. I tried by typing freedompop.foggmobile.com in the APN line. However it asks for user name, password, proxy server (URL) and proxy port, for which I don't know what to put.

Comments

• limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @monteiro - I think that the other APN fields you list may be left blank/at default - however, is the phone unlocked? If not, it will need to be before you can use FP's Global SIM with it.
  • Michael KoyfmanMichael Koyfman Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I got it to work(unlocked Lumia) - but as you know, it will only work for data, not voice, as freedompop app does not exist on Windows phone