Can't make phone calls after activating - get message "Your account could not be verified"

artart Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Bought my samsung victory on ebay. activated my account on freedom pop (phone call). everything looks good on my online account but when i try to make a phone call it says "Your account could not be verified." I have the Sync option turned on and I've rebooted phone many times. Also, the phone shows a pop up error message that says: error #67 registration failure. Is it trying to connect to the old provider?

Comments

• Carol LewCarol Lew Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    It sounds like you're using the native phone dialer and not the FreedomPop Messaging or the Free Call and Text app. FreedomPop is a VOIP provider, so you need to use their app in order to make/receive calls and text. Since your phone is a supported phone, you can download the Messaging app from the Play store. Once the app auto registers with the network, you'll get a successful registration message and then you can make a phone call.
    ~~~ Owns a few High Tech Computers while wearing / running a Red Hat Fedora ~~~
    Devices: HTC Evo 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and other HTC devices (not under FP), MiFi 500 LTE