**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Trying to port number to freedompop.

Dylan KuehnDylan Kuehn Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I am trying to port my number to freedompop and it says it is invalid or not eligible for porting. I have called my current provider and they said all is in check and ready to be ported. Freedompop customer service said that my current provider must be doing something to not allow my number to be transferred. This is not the case my account is paid in full and in good standing I have all information prepared to transfer number.

Comments

• Richard AllenRichard Allen Posts: 644FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, Porting Master ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Dylan,

There are usually two things that could cause your number not to be ported to FreedomPop. Even if your carrier says the number is ready to port does not mean that the number can be ported into FreedomPop.

1)The number you are trying to port must be in a rate center that Bandwidth.com has a presence in. Bandwidth is the company FP uses for phone numbers thus the rate center requirement.
    2) This is usually a very rare occurrence but there are a few carriers that FP will not port numbers from.

If you would like me to further assist you with trying to figure out why your number will not port please feel free to PM me. In order to research if your number can be ported I need some information that should not be posted in the public area.
  • booboo Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Help help I was trying to cancel my account but cannot get a human on the other end please please help Johnny