**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Samsung Galaxy S6 unable to receive texts after phone number ported...

GalaxyS6GalaxyS6 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I have a FreedomPop issued Samsung Galaxy S6. Ever since having my phone ported last week, I have been unable to receive texts from anyone outside of the FreedomPop family. I am able to send texts and make and receive phone calls, however, I am unable to receive any texts (SMS or MMS) whatsoever. I have spoken with FreedomPop Customer Service and troubleshot everything I can think of, verified settings, reset the phone, etc. and nothing has worked. Receiving texts worked prior to my existing phone number being ported over, so I imagine that something in the port configuration must be blocking messages or not routing messages from outside cell providers. Any thoughts or further suggestions?
Thanks,
Susan