**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

80% off a 3-in-1 SIM Kit w/ TALK, TEXT, & DATA $9.99 + Free Shipping!

2»

Comments

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

I am only getting 3G.
    it shows AT&T 3G
    I had Enabled my 4G on data like it said in the instruction for iPhone and still not getting 4G?
    Also it is eating my data like crazy every time I opened my browser to surf.

You'd need an iPhone 4s and above to get the hspa+
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • xfanwxfanw Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    For "currently 25 countries ", will you provide more details? Which countries?
    Is China included? Thanks
  • Brian BartonBrian Barton Posts: 180FreedomPop Newbie
    im not sure it works but you could try and extract the apk using a apk extractor and another phone(which needs root for the extraction and has play store to download and install the current fp message app) then install it to your fire phone using the apk and a file manager.(make sure to enable **unknown sources install in security to allow the install).**disable after done**

**stuff used**
    apk extractor
    file manager
    any phone with google store and root access
    computer to copy files to and from or use a cloud storage
  • abcabc Posts: 189FreedomPop Newbie
    xfanw said:

there was a list on their website , most of them are Europe country, China is not in the list
    xfanw said:

here it is

http://www.freedompop.com/worldwide

• blearybleary Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Can anyone say whether this will really work in an iPhone 4 (the GSM model) or not? I seem to be seeing a lot of conflicting statements, and nothing definitive.
    bleary said:

Can anyone say whether this will really work in an iPhone 4 (the GSM model) or not? I seem to be seeing a lot of conflicting statements, and nothing definitive.

i do not see why it does not work on Iphone 4 GSM ,
    I shows 4G my LG G4, on speed test, speed at 0.6M down and 0.5M up
  • CorundCorund Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    does it work with iphone imessage?
    FP number do not work with imessage for sure

email format of imessage might work.
  • marston Bellmarston Bell Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    device ? will this work w/ tmobile galaxy note 10.1?
  • marston Bellmarston Bell Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    device ? will this work w/ tmobile galaxy note 10.1 ?

device ? will this work w/ tmobile galaxy note 10.1?

it works with most unlocked Tmobile device
  • quicksilv3rquicksilv3r Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    i signed up through facebook ad/link/post, and paid $9.99. i never got a confirmation # or email. this was 6/7/16.
  • dfresh229dfresh229 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi @Jorge. I received 3 in 1 sim. I ordered unlock code from T-Mobile for my iPhone 5. I got a Ting mobile sim to work but freedompop sim says sim not recognized. I changed the APN while in Ting sim to freedompop.foggmobile.com but still won't recognize 3 in 1 sim. I will be okay with the 3G for global roaming. I have set data roaming, everything. What to do? Did you all activate this sim? It says I have an account on WiFi.????
    dfresh229 said:

Hi @Jorge. I received 3 in 1 sim. I ordered unlock code from T-Mobile for my iPhone 5. I got a Ting mobile sim to work but freedompop sim says sim not recognized. I changed the APN while in Ting sim to freedompop.foggmobile.com but still won't recognize 3 in 1 sim. I will be okay with the 3G for global roaming. I have set data roaming, everything. What to do? Did you all activate this sim? It says I have an account on WiFi.????

Does your iphone say No SIM? No Service? or Connect to freedompop carrier but no Data?
    Sorry!!! MY BAD!!! The T Mobile email said WAIT 24 hours after receiving email for unlock and before inserting new sim. It works great now!!! Thanks hahaha Sorry for the DUH moment. Hahaha...
    Excellent! Getting HD and smooth YouTube in Oklahoma City and close to 3 Mbps download. Good enough!!!! But save those hi data for Wifi. At least I know it is usable when away from WiFi. Great. Appears this iPhone 5 gets pretty good hspa+ connection on 3G. Can't yet open a Watch ESPN game but that better be saved for Wifi anyway. Right?
    dfresh229 said:

Excellent! Getting HD and smooth YouTube in Oklahoma City and close to 3 Mbps download. Good enough!!!! But save those hi data for Wifi. At least I know it is usable when away from WiFi. Great. Appears this iPhone 5 gets pretty good hspa+ connection on 3G. Can't yet open a Watch ESPN game but that better be saved for Wifi anyway. Right?

good for you

most time it's 1-2Mbps in my experience, but i think it is enough for mobile phone.

• shriek11shriek11 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge M. said:

@zkaplan The refund has been processed, please allow 3-7 days for the refund to reflect on your end :)

Hi Jorge,

I ordered the SIM on June 3rd and it hasn't shipped yet. I don't want to go to my CC so can you cancel the order and refund me?

THanks!
  • shriek11shriek11 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Can my order that hasn't shipped be canceled?
    I have my global sim in IPhone 5 and works great when it says it's on ATT 3G but sometimes it suddenly switches to TMobile and then I get no data, no service. I have been able to switch back to ATT 3G sometimes by switching 4G data off. Sometimes this will immediately get ATT back ANd sometimes not. Why won't it work connected to TMobile? I thought TMobile was in the mix of servers for this new global deal???
    I recently received another 3 in 1 global sim on the 99 cent offer. It won't seem to activate on a Nexus S T-Mobile nor tried in unlocked ATT phone. It brings up that setup.freedompop.com/vcp others have mentioned. The ICCID is 8944200012792012837. It is on a different email.
    I left the Enable 4G Off on iPhone 5 since Saturday and it has stayed on ATT and working. However, the other sim I ordered ending in **************2837 still no connection but shows 4G on the little radio icon????? Try a different phone later.
This discussion has been closed.