**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

80% off a 3-in-1 SIM Kit w/ TALK, TEXT, & DATA $9.99 + Free Shipping!

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    LG Optimus G? LG-E980 @Jorge M.? Can I use on this or any other deal? Son passed it to me when he upgraded.
  • zkaplanzkaplan Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jorge. As you instructed, I refused the package (Order #47877506). Please issue my refund. Thanks!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @zkaplan The refund has been processed, please allow 3-7 days for the refund to reflect on your end :)
    Thanks Jorge!
  • DigitalKnightDigitalKnight Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I purchased this and it arrived today and I installed it in my iPhone 4s but I can not get out to the internet? I get bars and AT&T 3G at the top and I even put in the APN like the the start guide states you might have to do but it still comes up and says "Could not activate cellular data network"? What am I doing wrong?
  • Tyler HochleutnerTyler Hochleutner Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

I purchased this and it arrived today and I installed it in my iPhone 4s but I can not get out to the internet? I get bars and AT&T 3G at the top and I even put in the APN like the the start guide states you might have to do but it still comes up and says "Could not activate cellular data network"? What am I doing wrong?

Same problem for me! Please fix this FreedomPop!
  • RichardDellRichardDell Posts: 150FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @DigitalKnight , @Tyler Hochleutner , I had the same issue with a data sim I was trying out yesterday, and if you notice the "red box" across the top of the forums, there was a network outage. It impacted me, mine came back in the middle of the night last night (like 2 am EDT US time)
    Yep, mine also started working around 2am and woke me up. But I am glad to see they fixed the problem as it has been working fine all day today. Since it was a new SIM I had just received yesterday I was not sure if it was a SIM issue or not... Now I know..
    Thx.
    Is Colombia going to be added as one of the countries this will work in by chance?
  • bluefromanbluefroman Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to know why I can't even purchase this deal without a new email address. When I log in and try to claim this deal, the url displays an error, and the page itself just appears to reload with the exact same "Get Offer" button. When I use a new email, it takes me to the checkout page. I really really hate how freedompop handles their website and how in order to get anywhere, you need a new email address. It makes so very little sense. I would like to purchase this, but it seems you guys really do not want anyone's money, just email addresses.
  • ak08820ak08820 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, How will this Global Data SIM work in the Commonwealth of Dominica? There are 2 local mobile providers, FLOW (formerly known as LIME and Cable & Wireless) and DIGICEL. How would I get the 1 GB of free data from one of them?
  • Ralph (U770, last day 8th)Ralph (U770, last day 8th) Posts: 52FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there still an outage with the Global Sim / Global Hot spot? I received my device on Friday and it work up to the outage and has never pulled an IP address since Friday afternoon and now its Sunday and it still does not work.
    Hi Jorge. I received my refund for my returned duplicate order, Order #47877506. Was the account connected to that order fully deleted so that we won't accidentally be charged a monthly fee? Thanks!
  • abcabc Posts: 189FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2016 #15
    I am a little confused, Is this Global SIM card still on Sprint Network? or on ATT/TMobile?
    Post edited by abc on
  • mcquillmcquill Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    In the US, it connects to AT&T and T-Mobile.
  • jpreston84jpreston84 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'd like to get one of these, but I see they're temporarily sold out. Does anyone know when more will be available?
  • Choong LeeChoong Lee Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2016 #18
    Hi Jorge. I refused the delivery of this(order #48308130). Please issue me a refund. Thank you! How long will it take to be processed?

Edited: Sorry, decided to keep the account. All is good.
    Post edited by Choong Lee on
    My order Experience:
    Order placed Monday morning,
    Got shipped Email in the evening.
    Checked Fedex Website , Label was created Monday noon.
    Actually shipment arrived at Fedex Station on Wednesday Afternoon
  • Aaron (Last Day 21st)Aaron (Last Day 21st) Posts: 88FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭
    Mine just arrived today, but like @DigitalKnight and @Tyler Hochleutner experienced last weekend, I'm getting the full bars of AT&T 3G showing, but no connectivity.

Is there another outage at the moment? Do I just need to wait it out?
    - Aaron
  • joemisteryjoemistery Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am only getting 3G.
    it shows AT&T 3G
    I had Enabled my 4G on data like it said in the instruction for iPhone and still not getting 4G?
    Also it is eating my data like crazy every time I opened my browser to surf.

I am only getting 3G.
    it shows AT&T 3G
    I had Enabled my 4G on data like it said in the instruction for iPhone and still not getting 4G?

This is a 3G SIM card

it does state it is National Wide 3G

https://www.freedompop.com/offer/voicesimpromo?utm_pid=220928221ef211e6ae2566d931a9f2650INT&sdtid=8729659&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=slickdeals&utm_term=post&utm_campaign=voicesimpromo
    I further looked into FP offer, it say supports HSPA+ and 3G, so there is no LTE support on this SIM kit.

both your device and local AT&T network need to support HSPA+

• James LummelJames Lummel Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie

I am only getting 3G.
    it shows AT&T 3G

The FAQs for the sim card state:

"What networks does FreedomPop run on? It runs on HSPA+ and 3G networks."

Does your phone support HSPA+ would be the question then? Another would be are you in an area that has HSPA+ available (assuming your device supports it)?
    On today's episode of "History in a Nutshell":

"Global warming", or "climate change" as it's now called, was created when two politicians were sitting around one day having a brandy and brainstorming on how they could put together their next government funded project that would be a sure-fire way to win the next election at the taxpayer's expense when one of them said to other "Hey, wouldn't it be GREAT if we could figure out how to tax the very air they breath??" ('they', of course, being you and me). Well the other politician happen to be Al Gore and the rest is a matter of history....
  • James LummelJames Lummel Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been waiting for FreedomPop to do a free GSM plan so I could use an Amazon phone with it. Now that it's here and available, but there's no FreedomPop Messaging app in the Amazon App Store!

Has anyone tried this with an Amazon Fire Phone? If so, how did you do it and how well does it work?

Thanks!
    On today's episode of "History in a Nutshell":

"Global warming", or "climate change" as it's now called, was created when two politicians were sitting around one day having a brandy and brainstorming on how they could put together their next government funded project that would be a sure-fire way to win the next election at the taxpayer's expense when one of them said to other "Hey, wouldn't it be GREAT if we could figure out how to tax the very air they breath??" ('they', of course, being you and me). Well the other politician happen to be Al Gore and the rest is a matter of history....
This discussion has been closed.